Sunday 5 August 2012

Catch-up

It's time to play catch up again! Let's see, let's see...

20 years ago there was a popular stage show called "I Have a Date With Spring" (我和春天有個約會). Well, they made a sequel called "I have a Date with Autumn" which I went to see with my aunt. The original cast was in it too!






It was a great show! So funny! Now I need to watch the original!


The next day I didn't do much but I took some pictures from my bus ride. Random Hong Kong scenery, here we go!


I tried the black sesame sundae. Very good!






iEat since 2006







For you, Ga Jie






On Friday, a bunch of us teachers went to Lamma Island for dinner as a sort of "end of month" celebration. Clearly, I'm getting lazy since I didn't take many pictures. But it wasn't really anything special and I was feeling crummy on the boat ride. Too many waves...Here's the area around the TST ferry terminal and a group photo of the staff that attended and their family.










Now on to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. circus, afro, circus, afro,
    polka dot, Polka Dot, POLKA DOT,
    AFRO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete