Saturday 9 July 2011

Arrival in Taipei

So after that plane randomness, I'm SICK of flying! We stopped at the Japanese airport in Tokyo. That was fun! I used up the yen my sister gave me and bought snacks. All the other souvenirs were things I could get at Pacific Mall.

The snacks I bought to bring home. 
 
The duty-free at the airport.

 They have those gashepon machines at the airport too! 200 or 300 yen each.
 
And a vending machine that I spent my last yen on. No wait...I have 11 yen left.

After the flight from Narita Airport, we arrived in the Taipei Airport with lots of posters welcoming us to Taipei.







There was even a guy with a giant bouquet, balloons galore, and TWO custom made banners ready to propose to a girl. I tried to get a good shot but people's heads kept popping in the way.


Oh and of course, a random newspaper vending machine!


Phew...long post. Let's save it for the next one.

1 comment: