Friday 27 July 2012

Second Week

I have now been in Hong Kong for two weeks. Let's see what I did since the last post!

It was a weird week at school. We had regular class Monday, then a typhoon on Tuesday. We went back to school on Wednesday but there was a field trip on Thursday. Finally, it's Friday.

On Wednesday, I convinced some colleagues to go with me to the Ammo Cafe at the Asia Society of HK in Admiralty. Leticia told me about the place because it had some really nice architecture. The food was good, though expensive considering the small portions. Pictures seemed to be frowned upon so I didn't take any. But here's a link that has official press pictures: http://asiasociety.org/hong-kong/ammo-caf%C3%A9

On Thursday was the school-wide field trip. We first went to the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. This is the second university campus that I've been to and I must say, I'm VERY impressed with their campuses here. So nice!










During the campus tour we had a big group lecture and then split into smaller groups for the campus tour. My tour went to the technology area. Loved it! I also received a free fan!


Afterwards, we went to the HK Heritage Museum

Students on the bus on the way to the museum!
Our bus driver had lots of dirty signs. 

Need sex? Just smile!

No fart in car
World's No.1 Dirty Man

Private (except girls)



The HK Heritage Museum has an exhibition on Roman Tam!












Oops! Time to leave for Macau. More blogging later!

1 comment: