Sunday 21 July 2013

First week of School

Work is work and fairly uneventful in terms of pictures. My students are well-behaved but very weak in English. They don't understand most of what I'm saying so I've had to be very creative when I teach. But we're getting along just fine. I don't go out on the weekday evenings because I would rather take the time to mark, prep, and relax. A lot of my colleagues who are in Taiwan for the first time are going out to other places but then they come back late and work very late into the night and are tired the next morning.

Here's my school and classroom!






Now here's some random photos from my week!

Minion luggage

This accursed cookie! I lost a filling because of it.
So annoying now...

These people are hardcore.

Cake!

Inside of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial


Revisit of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial 

DIY cotton candy

It looks like Taipei 101

Ximen Shopping District

Taipei 101 from a distance
I went to the zoo to find more pennies but I also saw animals.


Flamingos

Poo Art



Koala

Camel

Giant Panda

Thanks for the info in the toilet

Elephants

Penguins
 
It was really humid. Lucky kids...

Giraffe print light!
Maybe there will be more exciting happenings next weekend. This weekend was really hot and humid and it was hard to be outside for extended periods of time.

1 comment:

  1. Why are you taunting me with ice cream pictures?

    ReplyDelete